Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Languages

      Some time ago Criminal Case was available only in four languages,now the developers of this game added three more languages to the game.The languages that were added are:Italiano, Português,Türkçe and at the moment the game can be changed in seven languages.
      It is good for players to have a variety of languages from where they can chose,the more languages there are the more players will get this game.Let's say that I don't find my main language there and the other language that I know it's English but not perfectly,this will be a problem for me not knowing some words or expression in English because I will not be able to find the objects in the game.
      I am sure that in the next months more languages will be added to the game so people will have the variety to chose from and there won't be any complains about the languages that this game can be played.I have heard that many people don't play this game because their main language it isn't available and they don't know any language that it is added at the moment in Criminal Case.
      A good example is that some of my friends don't play this game because they don't know any language that it is available or have a bad vocabulary,so they don't struggle playing.
      It takes some time to add a new language,just think the time you need to translate all the game plus all the verification that you need to do.I would like to say that we Criminal Case players should be grateful to the people who work hard for this game and try their best to make this game better and funny.
      Here is a image with the languages that can be found at the moment:
 

1 comment:

  1. I would like it when the dutch language would be added.
    My english is good enough ,but some words ingame i don't understand.Also i would have loved it when my husband could play the game ,his english is pretty bad.lol

    ReplyDelete